Fresh and light - a perfect treat for a summer night.
Strawberry, Fennel & Arugula Salad
- 4 Cups Tightly Packed Baby Arugula, rinsed
- 1 Cup Fennel, thinly sliced
- 12 Organic Strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbs Fresh Mint, chopped
- 6 Tbs Lemony Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Almonds, toasted
Place a small skillet over low flame and add almonds. Toast, stirring often, until slightly golden and nutty smelling, about 2 minutes. Remove to a plate and set aside.
Put the arugula, fennel, strawberries, and mint in a large bowl and toss gently to combine. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top and toss again. Scatter the almonds over the top.