The health and safety of LifeScape's patients and team continues to be our top priority. While our disinfection and sanitization protocols have always been in place, we have taken further, more aggressive measures against the spread of COVID-19. Here are the number of ways we're helping to ensure a safe environment.
- Our office is professionally cleaned every evening
- UV HEPA Filter devices have been placed around the office and in aesthetics treatment rooms
- LifeScape staff takes their temperature multiple times throughout the day
- Aesthetics providers wear personal protective clothing and equipment during all treatments
- We have adjusted and expanded our appointment schedule to limit the number of people in our office
Accredited and Certified
Our aesthetics providers are accredited and certified in infectious disease prevention and control including blood borne and respiratory pathogens through Barbicide and Aesthetics Accreditation International. Our providers are required to complete continuing education each year to demonstrate our dedication to providing safe services and meet the standard of excellence we pride ourselves on providing.
With safety as our top priority, the LifeScape team is asking all aesthetics patients to help us maintain the highest standards of infection control protocols by following these highly important new guidelines:
- Temperature: Please check your temperature each day for a minimum of 72 hours prior to your scheduled aesthetics appointment. Please stay home if you are not feeling well, have signs of any illness or have been in direct contact with someone who has been sick. Any and all late or cancellation fees will be waived for these reasons.
- Arrive on Time: Arrive for your appointment at the designated time to ensure we have adequate time to clean and disinfect the treatment rooms and devices between each patient.
- Facial Mask or Covering: Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive for your appointment. For treatments that do not require the mask to be removed, we kindly ask you leave the mask on for the duration of your time at LifeScape.
- Text Upon Arrival: When you arrive at LifeScape for your aesthetics appointment, please stay in your vehicle. Text your aesthetics provider that you have arrived. Your provider will greet you outside to take your temperature with a touch free thermometer and escort you to your treatment room.
- For appointments with Noelle, text (480)748-3598
- For appointments with Charity, text (480)252-7459
- Hand Washing: You will be asked to wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water immediately after entering the aesthetics treatment room.
- Credit Card Only: All payments will be accepted by credit card only within the treatment room to avoid unnecessary contact at our front desk and to prevent a gathering of people in our lobby area.
- No Visitors: Please note, no one will be allowed in the treatment room except for the patient and aesthetics provider. Spouses, children, friends, etc. are asked to wait in their car.
- High-risk COVID-19 patients will be screened and possibly asked to postpone their aesthetics treatment.
- We’ve gone paperless! All aesthetics patients will receive an email from Aesthetic Record asking to register for our new HIPAA compliant online Patient Portal. Please follow the instructions within the email to set up your account. All medical history forms and consent forms with be available to you through this portal. All aesthetics patients will be asked to sign a new infectious disease paperless consent form prior to any aesthetics treatment.
Virtual consultations and skincare product delivery or pick-up will continue to be available.
We reserve the right to decline services to any aesthetics patient that exhibits signs of COVID-19 illness for the safety of our staff and patients. These policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellence servicing our aesthetics patients. We thank you for your continued support.
To prepare for our re-opening on May 16th, we are encouraging patients to book a virtual consultation and schedule directly with Noelle. To get started, book your consultation here.
We have missed you and look forward to seeing you soon!