These fantastic gluten free chocolate chip cookies offer you a sweet bite without any of the regret. These cookies are perfect for the holiday season or introducing your family to a gluten-free treat they'll love!
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup oat flour OR just process rolled oats in a blender until you get a fine flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2-5 tbsp chocolate chips, as desired
- 1/4 cup Xylitol or Truvia
- 3 tbsp low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp vegetable or melted coconut oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Combine the remaining 3 ingredients and stir.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the flour mixture. Continue to stir until it looks like a cookie dough batter, (it will look dry at first).
- Form dough into cookie dough balls (10-12) Place on a plate and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Place the cookie dough balls on a cookie tray and bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Because these cookies don’t have gluten in them, they will be light in color when you take them out and they will be fragile. Let them stand firm and cool for at least 10 minutes.